Monday, June 20, 2011

A wonderful article on teaching our daughters the discernment needed to avoid sexual predators!  I wish I knew how to "reblog" something all pretty-like, but I will have to look that skill up and learn it soon.  Here is a quote from the article:
"Nevertheless, over the past few months, I kept coming back to this one thought: we need to instill discernment in young girls so that they can more readily identify abusers and predators. This ought to be embedded in our Titus 2 discipleship, our parenting, and our youth group leadership. Now, please hear me out. I am not piling on condemnation for the girls who were involved in this particular case, nor their families. They have my sympathy. But as I read their accounts, I kept thinking about them and many other young women I know who have been tripped up by the same smooth lies. It's the trend I want to address."
http://solofemininity.blogs.com/posts/2011/06/discernment-and-sexual-predators.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

https://www.google.com/analytics/settings/?hl=en